Decorating, Cooking, Party Ideas, Travel, and a Halloween addiction




Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Inspiration

How awesome are these babies!
Last year I only carved two pumpkins, but hopefully this year I can make some of these a reality. Maybe someone at the "Pumpkin Party" will be able to. Hmmmm...... I think a party game competition would be in order!
I especially love the owl pumpkins. so cute and so easy. I may splurge a bit this year and buy Funkins, a brand of fake carvable pumpkins. They usually run $20-$30 bucks a pop, but they last forever. I would love to be able to build up a collection of jack-o-lanterns that could be added to every year. If I carve something like these pumpkins I will want to appreciate for more than a week. And to be honest, in Florida a week is pushing it.

These images are from Martha Stewart Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment