Decorating, Cooking, Party Ideas, Travel, and a Halloween addiction




Friday, November 19, 2010

Clearence finds

Usually this time of year I cut back on my thrifty-decor spending because of the Holiday season. That of course entails a lot of $$$. Gifts, decorating, baking, and holiday cooking take priority over the thrill of the hunt. But when I saw the extremely low prices on these items, I couldn't resist. The platter was $2.98 {originally 12}, and the cups were $.98 each. What a bargain!

My plans for decorating this season are-
Living Room and Hall- Enchanted Woodland theme
Kitchen and Dining room- Retro red and white with some turquoise accents{The perfect backdrop for winter creatures like polar bears and penguins}
Guest bath - Winter Wonderland snowflake style
I will post some pics soon
Hope you all are finding lots of treasure to add some sparkle to your holiday home.
P.S. I already put my tree up
P.P.S.  I can't wait to put up more holiday decorations.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you do themes in your Holiday decorating! It all sounds wonderful...can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete