Decorating, Cooking, Party Ideas, Travel, and a Halloween addiction




Friday, March 26, 2010

This is a bit late, but here is one little area I put together for Valentines Day.
I love the combination of break-your-heart-tart-red and aqua.


In this photo ......
China hutch that I got for free from one of my clients when she was re-doing her kitchen ; Candlesticks I picked up from my fav store....Goodwill. -originally a bright gold now Rustoleum's hammered nickel only cost $1 for the pair ; that awesome print in the back I grabbed from a thrift store for only 5 bucks; the heart-unicorn plaque was cut but my mother and painted by my granny ; the silver rotating serving susan I also got from the Goodwill for like $2 ; the small, square, red bowls are from Ross for 1.99 each ; the carved heart in a frame from Goodwill- .99, the little book in the pic-2.00  is sooooo awesome that I am going to do a whole post on it later.
total-13.00 over like 4 years of collecting

No comments:

Post a Comment